Sunday, June 3, 2012

A little about me . . . .

My name is Karleigh Paolacci and I have been swimming competitively since the age of 4. I have life guarded for 5 years for City of Phoenix and taught swim lessons for the City of Phoenix for 2 years. Last summer I was a lifeguard and swim instructor for the City of Flagstaff at the AquaPlex. Phoenix have some excellent swim schools and city programs, but I have found out that there are some kids that do far much better in smaller groups or with personalized attention in their own backyard, in a familiar pool, in a calm environment, with a dedicated, kind-hearted, patient instructor. I love kids and I love teaching kids to swim and how to be safe and comfortable in and around water. I am ready to have fun with your kids this summer teaching them how to swim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment